Dec 6, 2010

My First Macro Photo

Macro means close-up in photography, the object fills up the whole photo. So far it's my favorite method of photography. It makes you appreciate the beauty of a thing when you see something in it that you don't normally see in regular basis. Just like this picture. It is a dandelion, a weed flower. Who sees them as pretty? Nobody. They're just there to be cut by a weed-eater.

Macro photos looks sharper if taken with a special macro lens. Unfortunately, I don't have that yet. For this photo, I used a macro conversions lens extension. It is very useful for someone like me who just started photography and enjoys macro photography. It is way cheaper than a macro lens but does the same effect with a good manual focus though.

I'm just a starter so if you know more about photography and wanted to give me some suggestions, feel free to comment on any of my post, I would truly appreciate it. Have a good one to all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment