Dec 4, 2010

First Photo Taken

It was the 20th of November when I received a package in the mail. Something that I have been waiting for so long, not from the order date but from the day that I dreamed of wanting one. It was my Nikon D3000!

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to play with it right away because the package arrived right before I was about to leave to attend a wedding. I was so anxious to go home and play with it. And after 5 hours, finally, I'm home. Opened the box with twinkling eyes (LOL). Made sure everything was there, read the manual, and charged the battery. After 1-1:30 mins (I think), I started clicking my precious one. And below is the very first photo I took.



That's our cat, Pearl. At first, she didn't mind me taking a lot of pictures of her but finally it donged on her that it wasn't fun at all. So as soon as she sees me holding my camera, she hides (LOL). Good thing I got a reasonable number of pictures of her and some stolen shots from here and there.

So, meet my whiny cat, PEARL. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment